Final Plans

Below are the final plans submitted to Mosman Park Council for approval. Many revisions have been made compared with the earlier Concept Plan.
  1. the size of most rooms has been reduced.
  2. the second bathroom on the ground-floor has been removed and the en-suite bathroom enlarged slightly.
  3. the layout of the upper-storey has been completely rearranged.
  4. the front-elevation has been altered to better suit our taste.
Steps 1. and 2. lowered the estimated building costs by approximately $30,000.

We also included with our submission to Council comments from our neighbours regarding overlooking windows and the balcony.

Council approved the plans in April 2008 with one proviso - that a darker roof colour (than "Surf Mist") be used - we will use "Dune".

Click to enlarge...


Click to enlarge...


Click to enlarge...


Click to enlarge...


Click to enlarge...


Click to enlarge...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am the kind of guy who passions to taste unprecedented stuff. Right now I am constructing my private pv panels. I'm doing it all alone without the aid of my staff. I am using the net as the only way to acheive that. I encountered a very amazing site that explains how to create pv panels and so on. The place explains all the steps needed for pv panel contruction.

I'm not sure bout how precise the data given there iz. If some people over here who had experience with these things can have a look and give your feedback in the page it will be awesome and I would highly appreciate it, because I really lav [URL=http://solar-panel-construction.com]solar panel construction[/URL].

Thanks for reading this. U people rock.

francis said...

Spring is right around the corner-it's a great time to look into all the latest research and benefits of clean and renewable geothermal energy-it makes a lot of sense tapping into the earth for this super efficient and sustainable answer to our energy problems.